We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
My name is Hayley Texidor and I’m the team lead for publisher account management.
What do you do at Gravity?
I manage the tech integration and onboarding for Gravity’s publisher network, including all of the AOL owned and operated sites. I work very closely with our partners to make sure that we provide the best service in the industry and maximize their performance. I also work very closely with our engineering, product and operations teams to better enhance our publisher services & product offering as well as improving and building internal processes for publisher development overall.
How long have you been with the company?
I started in May of 2013 as the first-ever Gravity publisher account manager.
What do you think makes Gravity unique?
Definitely the people. Everyone here is super helpful, smart and fun. It’s such a collaborative team, which creates a very laid-back yet motivating environment. The culture is comparable to most startups, but the people here really can’t be beat. Plus, our rooftop and location are pretty neat :)
What’s your favorite office snack?
Good question, I love to snack. Right now my faves are the dark chocolate espresso beans, trail mix and fruit.
How do you get your news every day?
There’s the usual Twitter and Facebook, but I also watch the Today Show in the mornings when I’m getting ready for work (old school, I know!). I also use Feedly, following sites like NYTimes, TechCrunch, Mashable and a lot of fashion and travel sites. I use Bloglovin for my blogging news too!
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? I use to want to be an actress or professional dancer (aka Disney Channel star or Britney Spears/NSYNC backup dancer), but then reality hit – haha!
- Favorite holiday? Christmas!!! My family goes BIG. We love it and have so many traditions.
- How do you take your coffee? I take my drip coffee black, about 3 cups a day! I do however enjoy an almond milk latte or cappuccino from the fancy coffee shops.
- What is ‘Now Playing’ on your iPod/car stereo/Spotify? Usually at work I listen to something low key like Jason Mraz, Frank Sinatra or Jack Johnson on Pandora; but it really depends on my mood and the time of day. I am a HUGE Britney Spears fan, so she’s always in the mix.
- Favorite US city? Breckenridge. **It’s a small ski town in Colorado that I used to live in, and it’s where I met my husband!