Meet the Graviteers: Adrian Grealish
We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
Adrian Grealish, Senior Software Engineer.
What do you do at Gravity?
I work on the recommendation engine to make sure that it is fast, efficient and accurate. We only want to generate good recommendations and do so in a timely fashion.
How long have you been with the company?
Around six months.
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
Lots of things…it’s hard to pick a number one, the whole package is pretty good. The work itself is very interesting and challenging. I like the office and team. Everyone really seems to care about the company which I think is really important.
How do you get your news every day?
I am always on Reddit, Hacker News, Twitter or Facebook. I also like to read trashy British and Australian newspapers, as well as real estate blogs.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Quick! Pick one:
- **Childhood dream job?** Professional golfer or a guitarist for a band.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
- What do you do in your spare time? I like to cook and go driving. I like to eat, drink and be merry.
- What’s the last song you listened to? Everyday Robots, Damon Albarn.
- Favorite place in the world? It’s a toss up between Bondi Beach in Sydney and Malibu, Broad Beach specifically.