We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
Allison Taylor, assistant project manager.
What do you do at Gravity?
I am part of the product and design teams. I manage the infographic product, as well as assist our CTO, Jim Benedetto.
How long have you been with the company?
A little over 3 years.
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
The people and the culture. The location is fantastic, right across from the beach!
How do you get your news every day?
I mostly get notifications on my phone from various new sources: NPR, Huffington Post and Facebook mainly. I like Instagram a lot, but it’s not really world news.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi! I love yellowtail and salmon.
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? I wanted to be a movie director or comedic actress.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
- What do you do in your spare time? I really like to explore new places in LA like bars, restaurants, obscure movie screenings, any place with live music and art shows.
- What’s the last song you listened to? I think it was actually Down with the Sickness, by Disturbed.
- Favorite place in the world? Florence, Italy.