Meet the Graviteers: Cristin Nicholson
We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
Cristin Nicholson, Account Manager.
What do you do at Gravity?
I manage the direct response advertisers. My main objective is to optimize the advertisers campaigns in order for them to exceed their KPI’s!
How long have you been with the company?
About 6 months.
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
Everyday is different here; keeping me on my toes and excited to come into work each day. Also, being one block from the beach makes the day even better!
How do you get your news every day?
I use The SKIMM and Instagram. Yes, believe it or not, people post about the news aside from their OOTD or MCM.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably chicken curry or empanadas. Yes, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? I had two. The first, a veterinarian and the second, the person who cleans your windows at the gas station. My mother wasn’t too supportive of the latter.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, milk and dark.
- What do you do in your spare time? I take care of my dog, workout, cook (master chef in the making) and read.
- What’s the last song you listened to? Let Me Know – Tamar Braxton ft. Future
- Favorite place in the world? The Amazon Rainforest