We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
David Classen, Senior Systems Engineer.
What do you do at Gravity?
My team and I keep things running. We automate routine tasks to ensure reliability.
How long have you been with the company?
Since last August.
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
Fundamentally what makes Gravity a great place to work is the people and the culture, everything else stems from that.
How do you get your news every day?
AOL! I also, watch PBS in the morning.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A Salmon BLT from Schoops.
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? I wanted to be a rich stock broker.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Neither, coffee.
- What do you do in your spare time? I have been spending a lot of time on the beach, biking and surfing.
- What’s the last song you listened to? Prong Controller.
- Favorite place in the world? New Zealand.