We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
Emily Moran, Brand Account Manager.
What do you do at Gravity?
I work on accounts that the Brand Account Executives bring in. As an Account Manager we help support and grow the brand relationships.
How long have you been with the company?
Since January, 2015.
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
The people. I love how nice & helpful everyone is!
How do you get your news every day?
CNN or Buzzfeed.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Umami truffle burger.
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? To be an artist, a painter, to be specific.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
- What do you do in your spare time? I foster dogs with Wags and Walks.
- What’s the last song you listened to? I Wanna Dance with Somebody, by Whitney Houston.
- Favorite thing to do in the summer? Ride my bike or camp!