We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
My name is Ezekiel Victor and I am a software engineer, officially.
What do you do at Gravity?
I design new features for partners that they need for plugins, making sure that the plugins stay up and are fast. I also help out with the admin interfaces that our partners use.
How long have you been with the company?
A little over two years!
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
I like how laid back our office is and its location. I also like how everyone is kind of self motivated and independent. It’s really nice having a small team of highly skilled people, versus a larger team.
How do you get your news every day?
Aol.com, duh! I also frequent the homepage of Reddit to get my news.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That’s hard for me because I do get sick of too much of one thing. But if i had to choose, I would say Pho.
**Quick! Pick one:
- **Childhood dream job?** A roller coaster engineer.**
- **Chocolate or Vanilla?** Vanilla.**
- **What do you do in your spare time?** I fly helicopters, that’s my thing now. I also dirt bike. I also play the piano.**
- **What’s the last song you listened to?** The album In our Nature by José González is just excellent from start to finish. He’s a Swedish singer/folk guitarist.**
- **Favorite place in the world?** Up in the air, in the sky.**