We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
My name is Jason Sylvester and I am a Web Developer here at Gravity.
What do you do at Gravity?
My main responsibility is updating and maintaining our dashboard. I help the administrators see what’s going on with our products. Sometimes my work is useful for our clients as well.
How long have you been with the company?
I started in the middle of March, so about 8 months now.
What do you think makes Gravity unique?
I think it’s the culture. Gravity is a group of a lot of people who want to push technology in places that it has not gone before. We all enjoy the aspect of not knowing what the next step is going to be.
What’s your favorite office snack?
Oh goodness, probably the Chex Mix.
How do you get your news every day?
I use this app called Feedly, where I subscribe to various RSS feeds. I also watch the Daily Show, use Facebook and Huffington Post (amongst other AOL O&Os) for news.
Quick! Pick one:
- Surf or ski? Surf, though I’ve only gone out a whole 5 times.
- What is ‘Now Playing’ on your iPod/car stereo/Spotify? Usually it’s a playlist they play at the King’s games. So, whatever is on that.
- Based on everything you have on you right now, where would you travel to? Somewhere I can play pond-ice hockey, wherever that is possible this time of year.
- What’s your favorite hot sauce? Frank’s Red Hot! I do like Sriracha but I can’t put it on everything.
- What’s your favorite US city? Thats a good question…I’ve been to a lot of the big ones, but I would honestly have to say Los Angeles. I like the weather and this is home to me.