We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
My name is Justine and I am an Account Manager on the Sales team.
What do you do at Gravity?
I support the Brand sales team and manage the campaigns that they bring in. This includes pre-sale strategy and client management once the deal has closed!
How long have you been with the company?
I have been here for one and a half years.
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
Like everyone else has said, my favorite parts of this job are definitely the people and culture. The location as well–not many people are lucky enough to have an oceanfront view from their office!
How do you get your news every day?
Word of mouth usually (I know, I know). Or Twitter.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mexican food! Any and everything because it’s all the same just in a different shape! Gotta have chips and guac too.
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? To be a “jump rope teacher” and it actually came true, one year after college.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, 100%.
- What do you do in your spare time? I am always planning the next event, trip or concert-going activity!
- What’s the last song you listened to? Always on Time, by Ja Rule. Don’t judge.
- Favorite place in the world? I would have to go with Costa Rica!