We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
My name is Lizzie Gilbert and I am the Campaign Manager on our Ad Ops team.
What do you do at Gravity?
I set up, manage and optimize all of our advertiser campaigns.
How long have you been with the company?
Since October 2014.
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
There is something really special about the culture here. You can really tell that everyone loves what they are doing, is passionate about the company and its future. I also love the snacks!
How do you get your news every day?
I am always checking local news sites, Reddit and a daily email digest called theSKIMM, which is very concise and informative. I also listen to NPR in the car to and from work.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? I wanted to be a ballerina.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla.
- What do you do in your spare time? Since moving to LA a few months ago, I’ve done a lot of hiking and yoga. I love to explore and cross off things on my long checklist.
- What’s the last song you listened to? SpottieOttieDopalicious, Outkast
- Favorite place in the world? Martha’s Vineyard with Paris as a close second.