We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
I am Rob Stuart King, an account executive here at Gravity.
What do you do at Gravity?
I build relationships to expand our network.
How long have you been with the company?
I have been with Gravity for almost a year and a half.
What do you think makes Gravity unique?
What’s your favorite office snack?
I love the dried mandarins from Trader Joe’s and Honest Tea (Arnold Palmer style).
How do you get your news every day?
I use the Bleacher Report Team Stream app and Twitter.
**Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? A firefighter.
- Favorite holiday? Anzac day!
- How do you take your coffee? Iced.
- What is ‘Now Playing’ on your iPod/car stereo/Spotify? This could be embarrassing. In my car stereo it is The Chronic, Dr. Dre 2001 (only CD that’s been in my car since I bought it). On my iTunes it’s probably Johnny Cash…
- Favorite US city? Austin, TX.