We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
Tyler Summerson, Digital Advertising Account Executive.
What do you do at Gravity?
I peddle our network to advertisers that want to grow their user bases.
How long have you been with the company?
It will be one year in May.
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
The culture, the people and the proximity to the beach.
How do you get your news every day?
The Internet, social media, ESPN, Fox News and the radio.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, preferably late night from a food truck.
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? Probably a million different things because I used to be so indecisive. At one point it was a movie star, a professional golfer, Maverick from Top Gun, and even a doctor–definitely not sales.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Swirl, best of both worlds.
- What do you do in your spare time? I play beach volleyball, go on hikes and play with my puppy, Phoenix.
- What’s the last song you listened to? A song by Kygo, which is tropical house. Before that it was a Sublime song and before that it was James Taylor.
- Favorite place in the world? From all the places I have been to I would have to say Boston, Massachusetts because of the history. I am a big history buff!