Meet the Graviteers: Veronica Fuog
We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
Veronica Fuog and I am a Publisher Account Manager.
What do you do at Gravity?
I manage the onboarding and tech integration for Gravity’s publishers. I work to maximize our partners’ performance and revenue, and collaborate with every internal team to improve our product offerings and performance.
How long have you been with the company?
Just over a year.
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
My favorite part is that I get to collaborate with every team at Gravity. The people here are some of the smartest I’ve worked with. And our work-hard, play-hard culture is a nice perk too!
How do you get your news every day?
I am an avid New York Times reader and NPR listener! I also get some news through social media of course.
If you could eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Omelettes! I love breakfast.
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? Work for the UN.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla.
- What do you do in your spare time? Hang out with my twin sister, ride my bike at the beach, and travel as much as possible. I am trying to get to every continent; four down, three to go!
- What’s the last song you listened to? Kickin’ Da Leaves by Judah & The Lion.
- Favorite place in the world? Hanoi, Vietnam.