Terms of Service
These Terms govern your access to and use of Twinterest. BY USING TWINTEREST, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE TWINTEREST.
- You must be 13 years or older.
- You must connect with your Twitter account to create an account and to play.
- You are responsible for your use of Twinterest.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- You may not use Twinterest for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these Terms. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not spam any other users.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Twinterest or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Twinterest.
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
We give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use Twinterest. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Twinterest, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
Violation of any of these Terms will result in the termination of your account. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Notices: You agree that we may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these Terms by email or DM on Twitter.
- Modification of services: We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue Twinterest for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Modification of terms: We reserve the right to alter these Terms at any time.
- Refusal of service: We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your account for any reason without liability. We may remove an account for violation of these terms or any other reason.
- Advertisements: We reserve the right to include advertisements, which may be targeted to you. In consideration for your use of Twinterest, you agree that we may include advertising.
- Links: Twinterest may contain links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites. Links to such websites do not imply any endorsement by us. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites.
- Intellectual Property: All right, title, and interest in and to Twinterest (excluding content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Gravity. Twinterest is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use our name or any of our trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you. Except as stated herein, none of our IP may be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any form without our prior written permission.
- As-is: You understand and agree that Twinterest is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, GRAVITY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of Twinterest or any content thereon. Gravity will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of Twinterest. You also agree that Gravity has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any information maintained by Twinterest. We make no warranty that Twinterest will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Gravity or through Twinterest, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- Limited Liability: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRAVITY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE TWINTEREST; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON TWINTEREST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM TWINTEREST; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT GRAVITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Jurisdiction: These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Terms will be the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and the parties consent to personal jurisdiction therein and waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
We do not claim ownership of the links or content you submit or make available for inclusion through Twinterest. However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion through Twinterest, you grant us a royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable.
Gravity respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of Twinterest to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us.
If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. Please send alleged copyright infringement notices to: Gravity Copyright, P.O. Box 1438, Venice, CA 90294.
Effective as of July 30, 2010
You can contact us regarding these terms by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Gravity, 725 Arizona Ave, Suite 402, Santa Monica, CA 90401.