We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
My name is Neepa Shah and I am a senior strategic account manager.
What do you do at Gravity?
I work with a diverse set of advertisers, managing their accounts primarily on the East Coast and develop new lines of business. Recently, I’ve been working with the AOL account executives and account managers. I educate clients on the capabilities of the Gravity platform and how we can best meet our clients’ needs, provide informational materials and then help manage those accounts with the help of the AOL and Gravity team.
How long have you been with the company?
Since May of 2013.
What do you think makes Gravity unique?
I would definitely have to say the people and the culture. I love the fact that everyone works really hard and has a great time with each other. Also the ping pong table at the Santa Monica HQ makes life better.
What is your favorite cuisine?
I would say Mexican. My favorite taco can be found at the Chelsea Market on the west side of NYC. Nachos and salsa are a must.
How do you get your news every day?
So recently I signed up for The Skimm, which is a daily newsletter that summarizes top stories in a quirky and enjoyable way. It is fun to read and hyperlinks to the news sources. I also read a lot of VICE for international news and CNN.com.
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? I don’t think I really had one. Although I did at one point want to be a hypeman on a cruise ship.
- How do you take your coffee or tea? With cream and sugar. Preferably flavored creamer.
- What’s the last song you listened to? Tujhe Dekha To by Lata Mangeshkar (I’ve been on a Bollywood kick with my parents).
- Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving. It’s the only time I see all my family at one time.
- Planes, Trains or Automobiles? I am always on a plane, traveling from NYC to LA. (I love JetBlue)