We all love the technology and the fun, magical Interest Graphs, but people tend to forget that Gravity is also made up of some pretty amazing individuals. We’d like to introduce them to you. The Meet The Graviteers series will share a brief inside look at the people that are Gravity.
State your name and title, please.
Randy Unger, I am a product manager.
What do you do at Gravity?
I set direction for our API and syndication products. This helps ensure our partners get the best service from these products.
How long have you been with the company?
Two years this month!
What is your favorite part about working for Gravity?
The people, the collaborative environment, and the location.
How do you get your news every day?
If you had to eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Quick! Pick one:
- Childhood dream job? To be a philanthropist.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
- What do you do in your spare time? I am a father in my spare time. Does that sound boring? Because it’s not! =)
- What’s the last song you listened to? Somewhere Over the Rainbow, by Israel Kamakawiwo’Ole.
- Favorite place in the world? My imagination.