Our Team: Graviteers
Beach or Mountains?
We are changing the way people use the internet by delivering personalized experiences based on users' interests. That means tackling challenging engineering problems everyday and creating an entirely new market for authentic content-based advertisements. If big data, machine learning, and semantic analysis get you excited, if you enjoy solving problems that have never been solved, if you thrive in an open, collaborative, energy charged environment, then you share much in common with the Gravity team already. Also, our office is pretty sweet - it has an airplane wing hanging inside it.
Looking for a specific position? Hit us up:
Don’t see your role listed in the link above? Not quite ready to formally apply for a new gig? Send us an email and introduce yourself. We’re always interested in getting to know talented folks, and promise to get in touch if the right role opens up for you.
Gravity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid maternity / paternity leave
- Flexible vacation and work hours
- A brand new MacBook Pro or Air (you decide!)
- Unlimited coffee, drinks, snacks, Cholula and Sriracha sauce
- Daily surf sessions
- Gravity's mission is to personalize the internet
- At the core of Gravity is our Interest Graph technology
- We help publishers and advertisers tap into consumer interests to deliver personalized content and ads
- 2009: Founded by Amit Kapur, Jim Benedetto and Steve Pearman
- 2010: Unveiled plans to deliver a personalization platform
- 2011: Began working with major publishers and advertisers on personalization
- 2012: Opened New York City office
- 2014: Acquired by Aol